Monday 23 November 2009

Who caught my eye :: 1

This week I thought I would share a round up of the top 3 suppliers that caught my eye at the recent Burghley House wedding fair...

Starting with Carellia Rose...



I really admired their stand, it was full of beautiful little tea sets, vintage tableware and cake stands all draped with bunting, ribbons and pearls. I love this english country garden look and if you are planning to have a similar theme for your wedding or event then you should definitely check out their website for further details on how they can help with vintage hiring, styling and planning... They also have a blog which features some of their recent 'real weddings'.



Images Carellia Rose

Reading their website and blog has inspired me to design a vintage themed stationery set for Beau, more on this coming soon...

If you had a vintage theme for your wedding and have some photos you would like to share then please leave a comment below and we will be in touch to find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment