Tuesday 1 December 2009

All that glitters...

Like most ladies I know I am like a magpie when it comes to sparkles so when I came across Flo & Percy during my wedding planning my heart skipped a beat! Not only does designer Kirstie Taylor keep a close eye on current wedding trends, which shows in the designs she creates, but she is also lovely to work with. She listened to me rattle on about my fine hair worries and totally put me at ease. I was so excited when my order arrived, it was carefully wrapped in black tissue paper in a little box and finished off with this sweet message ""Florence and Percy were married for 80 years and held the record for the longest marriage in the world. May this Flo & Percy vintage accessory bring you the same luck, health and happiness in your marriage"... How lovely!





Images Flo & Percy

My Bara Comb (first image) was perfect, just what I was after and I loved wearing it on my wedding day!

So if you are looking for vintage inspired accessories to wear on your wedding day or for a special event then I recommend you take a look at Flo & Percy. With 3 collections to choose from - Looking Glass, Gatsby and Wonderland - your sure to find something you'll love! Or if you fancy something a little different you can work with Kirstie to come up with a one off bespoke piece just for you.

To find out more about Flo & Percy you can visit their website here and Kirstie also has a blog where she lists all of Flo & Percy's latest news... Check out Natalie Cassidy on last weeks Strictly Come Dancing wearing the Moulin Headband... gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment