Friday 11 December 2009

Lovely links...

I am feeling really Christmasy as we have just been to pick up our tree! So I thought I would share some lovely Chrismasy links with you today...

I am definitely going to pop to Foxtail Lilly to pick up a big bundle of mistletoe to make sure I get lots of X's this Christmas... I also fancy some of these christmas candles to make my house smell lovely and one of these gorgeous wreaths to pretty up my front door!



I think I might have a go at making this sweet Snowflake Project I found over at Tea For Joy...

And check out these gorgeous dreamy white images by Anna Inghardt that I found over at decor8...

Hope you enjoy the links and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, for popping pics of my wreaths on your blogg. Several customer have come into the shop saying they sae it on your blogg.
    Merry Christmas .

    ReplyDelete