Wednesday 16 December 2009

Real Wedding :: Laura & Tom

Laura and Tom were married on Saturday 6th June 2009 at Rothwell Holy Trinty Church followed by a reception at Rushton Hall, Northamptonshire.



We had 10 men in the wedding party, they all wore grey tails from Courtyard Bridalwear, Kettering.



I searched high and low for the perfect dress! I finally found "the one" in Manuel Mota, Pronovias, London. My husband is a foot taller than me so I wanted to wear some really high shoes! I found the perfect ones in Dune. My jewellery was from a mixture of high street shops, I loved my headband which was from the Bridal Gallery, Finedon. Leading up to the wedding I treated myself to lots of beauty treatments by Beauty by Stephanie.



The flowers were by Michelle at Eden Flowers (01832 734298). She delivered them all to the various locations needed at no extra cost. This made it so much easier on the day.





Laura and Tom hired their gorgeous wedding car from Hudson Cars.





Finding dresses to suit 5 very different girls was hard but they all loved these ones from Monsoon.





Photographs by John Pridmore Photography.

Favourite memory from the day...
Too many to choose from! Walking down the aisle laughing with my dad, seeing Tom's face when I walked in, giggling at the speeches, the unique first dance, seeing all my favourite people in one place enjoying themselves and marrying the man of my dreams!

Some advice for future brides...
Plan everything early so those last few months are as stress free as possible.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful wedding with us Laura, you looked amazing... Congratulations to you and Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment