Tuesday 12 January 2010

A little bit about me and Beau...

After graduating with a degree in graphic design in 2002, i decided that i wanted to use my hands to make things as much as i wanted to use a computer to design them...

I love to create pretty things, I could sit for hours tying ribbons and making things look just perfect - my passion is creating beautiful stationery that not only do couples love to send but their guests love to receive, from save the dates and tiny lables to order of service and seating plans, I am proud to say that I give each piece of stationery the same love and attention as the next.

Design :: Beau :: Click image to enlarge

Let me introduce the above design, her name is Beau and I designed her especially for my own wedding! The lovely thing about Beau is the circular pattern which is hot foiled onto the smooth white card to give a reflective metallic effect.

If you would like to find out more about Beau or any of the other designs in the collection please feel free to drop me an email, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment