Friday 8 January 2010

Lovely links...

How about a few lovely links to finish off the week...

Some back to basics planning tips for newly engaged couples from Zoe Lingard.


Image Nigel Ord-Smith Photography

One of my favourite things about living in a village is hearing the Church bells so when I heard our Church was in need of new ringers to stop the tradition from dying out I thought I would give it a go! My father used to do it when he was younger and it seems I may of taken after him with my love for the bells! Last weekend I got to ring for the first wedding of the year, its lovely to be in Church whilst two people say their vows to each other and then to ring the bells to spread their happy news! You can see some of the wedding photos over at Nigel's blog here.

Some beautiful images of the wedding flowers Tracey at Foxtail Lilly created last year.

Lastly I have joined Twitter, if your into tweeting then you can follow me here.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment