Tuesday 23 March 2010

Would you like a little more tea?...

Click image to enlarge

Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more.
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less.
Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.

I am working on some Alice in Wonderland themed stationery for a photo shoot that is taking place on Friday organised by Sarah of Sarah Vivienne Photography. When I start a new project more often than not I will put a mood board together to make sure all of my ideas are flowing together well. Above is my Alice themed board and I also posted the board I put together for my wedding day here. I would encourage all brides/grooms or people planning a celebration to give it a go, you don't have to be creative or good with a computer, ideas that are collected from magazines and stuck onto a sheet of card work just as well as computer versions.

I will post the finished designs after the photo shoot has taken place. If you would like to find out more about Sarah Vivienne her facebook page is here and she also tweets here.

The images in the board are all comps from istockphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment