Monday 26 April 2010

Real Wedding :: Beth & Cliff - Before...

I am so excited to be sharing these gorgeous photos taken by Sarah Vivienne Photography with you this week. I found it hard to choose just a few to post (I love them all) so I decided to split them into 3 sections (before, the wedding, the reception) and then post them over the next 3 days so you get to see as much eye candy as possible!

You can find out more about Sarah via her website www.sarahvivienne.co.uk... While your over there make sure you check out her blog where you will find more of her recent work.

Beth and Cliff were married on Sunday 5th September 2009 at St. Mary's Church, Weldon, Northants followed by a reception held in a marquee in Beth's parents' home/garden (also in the village of Weldon)... I love the fact that Beth got to walk to the Church!


Images Sarah Vivienne Photography

Pop back tomorrow for Part 2 - The Wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment