Monday 21 March 2011

A big thank you...

To all of the couples who came and spoke to me at The Kelmarsh Hall Wedding Experience yesterday, it was lovely to meet you all and hear all about your plans!  It was a great day for Edward & Emma, lots of fantastic feedback about the collection and it was lovely to hear how impressed you all were with the little extras that I add to my designs!  Looking forward to working with some of you in the near future...


Thanks also to the lovely ladies at Kelmarsh Hall who put on a great 'experience' for the couples, Kelmarsh Hall is a beautiful venue and it looks even more stunning when the sunshine is out like it was yesterday.

I can't write my post without mentioning Paul Martyn, his amazing vocals and sax playing really added a great atmosphere to the day and made it even more special, I am so glad my stand was placed next to him! (Good luck again to you Paul and your partner for 6 weeks time!)

Also wanted to mention Leanne and Chris from Love Letters a lovely couple who are getting married themselves in a few weeks time!  Pop over and check out their website, their 'Letters' are just lovely, I will be ordering myself an 'E' '&' 'E' for the Edward & Emma studio and to use on future exhibition stands and also a 'T' '&' 'I' for Tracey & Ian, the shabby chic ones will fit perfectly in our little cottage!  (Good luck to you both for your upcoming wedding day!)


Unfortunately I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to take a photo of my stand which I am annoyed with myself about as I was really happy with how it turned out, however I have added a couple of images that Sarah Vivienne took of my invitations when she did her Alice in Wonderland themed photo shoot at Kelmarsh Hall last year...

Lastly I send my thanks to Emma at A Bespoke Design and also Sarah Vivienne who suggested me to the ladies at Kelmarsh Hall in the first place, really grateful to you both!

Image credits: Sarah Vivienne

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fab day in a lovely setting. I rather fancy a 'P' and an 'S'for my workroom now! Love your Alice in Wonderland stationery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear it went so well for you Tracey! We really MUST sort out meeting up soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete