Tuesday 21 June 2011

Studio: Sneak Peek

Earlier in the year I made a personalised A-Z for my gorgeous godson Noah, since then I have been pondering designing a whole range of nursery artwork and trying to work out the best way to do it! I am pretty sure I have it all sorted now and so over the next few weeks I will be finishing off the designs and adding them to some kind of shop... Will update when finished but here are a few sneak peeks until then!


Personalised A-Z ~ Personalised with babies name, birth date, time and weight...
Personalised Door Hanger...


A selection of colours and styles will be available soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much ,for your kind comments on my blog-Sometimes you wonder if you get it right?? Getting positive feedback realy helps. Hope your feeling well (coping in this heat??)
    Kind wishes Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete