Monday 4 January 2010

One snowy day...

To go along with the wintery weather we are currently having I have some beautiful wintery photos to share with you today. These photos were taken by Nigel Ord-Smith back in February 2009 when we had the heavy snowfall that made everything look oh so white and pretty!





Click images to enlarge

Models Lisa and Robyn donned some lovely wedding dresses and braved the wintery conditions and with Rushton Hall providing the perfect backdrop I'm sure you will agree that the finished photos were well worth a few shivers. I especially love the photo of Lisa making a snow angel whilst wearing some pink wellies! This got me thinking that it would be fun to put my special dress back on to try something like this or along these lines and Nigel would be my first port of call to take the photos.

I have had the privilege of watching Nigel work, he is a fantastic photographer who has a natural ability to put people at ease - just the way you would want to feel on your wedding day! So what are you waiting for... Pop over to his website to find out more about the photography services he offers and check out his blog to see some more of his beautiful photography!

Images Nigel Ord-Smith Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment