Thursday 31 December 2009

A big thank you...



...to all of you who read my blog, I hope you feel inspired by my posts and keep popping back in the new year!

I thought I would end the year with a round up of some of my favourite things that I have posted about since Twenty Seven Years Later began...

Where it all began.

Why I called my blog Twenty Seven Years Later.

I am so proud to be associated with such a beautiful venue.

This comment made me feel happy that I have helped another small business.

A lovely comment about my work.

A beautiful real wedding.

I am out this evening for lovely food with great friends and then off to the Church at midnight to ring the new year in... However you are celebrating, do it in style and have an amazing time! Wishing you all the best for 2010!

PS... If you are getting married in 2010 then please get in touch - we would love to feature your wedding as a real wedding and remember to check out Beau for all of your stationery needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment